The Complete Guide: Corona Virus Management
What you are going to learn
A few more words about this course
This course attempts to fill the knowledge gaps that people have in the Covid-19 virus, what is a virus, how it spreads and what to do if you get infected .
Throughout this course you will discover:
- What is Covid-19
- What is the difference between a parasite, bacteria and a virus
- How it spreads
- The employees legal obligations at work
- How to protect yourself from infection
- What to do if you get infected
- What the level 3 regulations state about the responsibilities of employers
This course is accredited
Once completed successfully you will receive a certificate of competency for the relevant South Africa Qualifications Authority Unit Standard, accredited through the South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.